Natural Gas Refuse Vehicle Workshop and Tour For PIWHA Members June 16, 2015
DVRPC / PIWHA host a work shop for natural gas
June 16, 2015 – 10 to 12:00, followed by lunch
Coffee/donuts/networking at 9:30 am
Philadelphia Hauling Delaware Valley North
1224 Hayes Blvd, Bristol, PA 19007
• This free DVRPC event, sponsored by the US Department of Energy, is specifically for independent waste haulers and municipal refuse fleet managers to present unbiased expert information on natural gas refuse vehicles and their associated maintenance and fueling systems. It is NOT a sales event.
• Presentations on:
• Waste Management’s experience using compressed natural gas (CNG) fueled vehicles – front loaders, rear loaders, and roll-offs. Jim Pryor, WM’s Greater Mid-Atlantic Fleet Director.
• Available CNG refuse body configurations, and costs. Jamie Wackerman, Regional Sales Manager, McNeilus Companies.
• CNG fueling options and costs. Graham Barker, Eastern Regional Sales Manager, ANGI Energy System.
• Engines and chassis available for CNG refuse vehicles. Barry Carr, Director of Business Development, Landi Renzo, USA.
• Take a hands-on, under the hood tour of Waste Management’s vehicles, fueling systems, and maintenance facilities, led by Jim Pryor.
• Pick up your copy of DVRPC’s Guidebook: Natural Gas for Refuse Vehicles in Pennsylvania.
• Representatives of PECO, PGW, Clean Cities, and the Commonwealth of PA will be on hand to discuss gas supply issues and funding opportunities.
• Enjoy a tasty lunch! We’re trying to get a CNG-fired CNG-fueled pizza truck!
Reservations required. Please e-mail or call:
Shawn Megill Legendre email@example.com / 215-238-2934
This event is supported by funding from the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy under Award Number DE-EE0006089. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof.
The Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission (DVRPC) fully complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987, Executive Order 12898 on Environmental Justice, and related nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. DVRPC’s website, www.dvrpc.org, may be translated into multiple languages. Publications and other public documents can be made available in alternative languages and formats, if requested. DVRPC public meetings are always held in ADA-accessible facilities and in transit-accessible locations when possible. Auxiliary services can be provided to individuals who submit a request at least seven days prior to a meeting. Requests made within seven days will be accommodated to the greatest extent possible. Any person who believes they have been aggrieved by an unlawful discriminatory practice by DVRPC under Title VI has a right to file a formal complaint. Any such complaint may be in writing and filed with DVRPC’s Title VI Compliance Manager and/or the appropriate state or federal agency within 180 days of the alleged discriminatory occurrence. For more information on DVRPC’s Title VI program, or to obtain a Title VI Complaint Form, please call (215) 592-1800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.